Still planning your Valentine’s Day activities? Looking for a fun, creative, do-it-yourself idea? I am excited to share this easy way to connect with your significant other. As husband and wife we should be growing together and dedicating time to communicate with one another. I created these conversation cards to show my husband I am interested in getting to know him more and more each day!
I simply cut out some paper hearts and let the creativity flow. Afterwards, I placed them all in a jar purchased at the dollar store and we open a few each night.
Some of the questions I included are:
- What is the best advice you have ever been given?
- If you were to write a book, what would it be called?
- How can I serve you and love you better?
- What are some of the big dreams in your heart?
- What is your favourite date we’ve been on?
Feel free to use any of these conversation cards to create your own and spark some conversation. The journey of getting to know your spouse is never ending!